Second Wednesday Virtual Write-In
October 11 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Accountability. Motivation. Community.
Join us on the second Wednesday of every month for a virtual write-in! These virtual write-ins are a great way to set aside dedicated time for your writing and connect with other members of the 49 Writers community.
How it works:
- Fill out this form with your email address and preferences.
- The day before the write-in, you’ll receive a Google calendar invite and Zoom link for that month’s write-in.
- Show up with your work-in-progress and your favorite beverage, and be prepared to write!
- Do I need to prepare anything?
Nope! Just bring yourself and something to write with. We can also provide a writing prompt to help get your creative juices flowing.
- Who can attend these?
Virtual write-ins are open to all current 49 Writers. If you are not a member, click here to become one.
- Does it cost anything to attend?
No. These are a free community activity we offer to members.
- When will I get the Zoom link?
Calendar invites and an email with a Zoom link will be sent out the day before the reading. If you think you should have received an email and didn’t get one, check your spam folder. If you still don’t see one, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider Supporting Us.
Events like this are possible thanks to generous members and donors like you. If you’d like to show your support for free community events like this, consider donating. Your contributions help us defray the labor, technology, and other costs associated with virtual events. Click here to donate – every little bit helps!